Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lagoon!

I've spent the last week or so in Mount Pleasant. Brady and I had a fun time hanging out with Christine's son, Eric. We went to the Kawasaki shop, bought candy at Maverick, played basketball, went to the pool and jumped off the high dive, played soccer, played volleyball, went fourwheeling and went mini golfing. It was a packed week! On Friday, we met my mom at the Spanish Fork Macey's and then went to Salt Lake and swam at my dad's hotel. Saturday we drove past what may be our future house and went to Lagoon. The power went out so we had to leave early, so we went back to the hotel to swim some more, then had dinner at a Mexican Food place called COSTA VIDA, which was really good. Sunday we went back to the neighborhood where the house we made in offer on is and went for a walk in the Gulley. It was really pretty. We had lunch at Wendy's and Dinner at Chili's. We stayed in Mount Pleasant that night and came home Monday. After we got home, I helped my brother's pick up fallen apricots, exciting I know! :) After that, I went to Courtney's house where me, her, Emily, and Jandee, had a water balloon fight. We followed Courtney's parents to Vince's house, where Court's dad threw us in the pool. Today I went to see Iron Man with my brothers and went to Young Women's where we prepared for Girl's Camp. After, I went to Wal-Mart with Jandee and her mom and that's about it. :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Never a dull moment in your life, is there Meg??? Glad your summer has been fun so far :)