Saturday, June 7, 2008
Angel's Landing
Travis, Aundrea, Brady, Dad, and I went hiking in Zion's today. We did Angel's Landing, which is supposed to be the hardest climb in the park. It was only a 5 mile round trip, but it was really hard at some parts. We went to Weeping Rock after, which was only a quarter mile each way, but was really cool to see. We came home and had a family barbeque. Tomorrow we have church, and that's about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good job on the hike. I don't think I could have made it!!! Glad you had fun with Travis, Aundrea, your dad and brother.
Great hiking. Now, let's get on the ball and update this blog. Remember, you live with the Blog Nazi.
I had a blast Meg! You are such a sweet girl! I am super excited about the Luau and playing volleyball. Brady is going to need to step up his game cause when I get there we are playing for real this time hehe. I really am not very good but I love playing. It will be fun to see everyone again. Your family is so sweet and really made me feel at home. Have a great week hon!
Post a Comment