Monday, December 29, 2008
Crazy Christmas Break!!!
It has been forever since my last post! I've been busy enjoying my winter break! :) Friday night, I kicked off my break by having a ton of friends over at my house. It was me, Lauren, Lauren, Allison, Travis, Daniel, Scooter, Brett, Blake, Jaen Soc, Kevin and James and Matthew. We had a way fun night just hanging out in my basement and eating candy :). Christmas itself was way fun, too! I got a new ipod (A blue nano Chromatic!) A ticket to see Idols in Concert in sg, and money and clothes and stuff. It was pretty awesome!!! I've been spending lots of time putting pictures and music on my ipod! The day after Christmas, Lauren, Lauren, and me did our own little gift exchange. We drew names (random for 3 people, but we thought it was fun!) and Lauren Adamson gave me Pajama pants, a big chocolate bar and a travel sized thing of Febreeze (inside joke lol). Tomorrow I have Volleyball and a Stake Dance. The dance will be way fun because its all of the Layton stakes combined and we have a big Italian dinner right before. I'll tell you how that all goes later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like fun!!! Glad you had a fun Christmas :)
UPDATE PLEASE!
Post a Comment