My Thanksgiving turned out to be pretty fun. We went to a place called Madeline's and they did a big Thanksgiving Buffet. I had lots of fun, especially with the Chocolate Fountain included with my dessert. :) Yesterday, I finally filled the need I had for more school clothes. Aeropostale had a big sale for Black Friday and I decided I couldn't miss the only chance I'd have to get some cute, name brand clothes for way cheap. I bought a navy blue sweater, another white polo, some really cute khaki pants, and a blue henley. The lady at the checkout automatically asked if my school had uniforms. Oh well, next year I will have freedom to wear whatever I want! I went to a place called vanity and bought a really cute heart-chain necklace. I thought it was pretty fun to go to the mall on Black Friday. The place was totally crowded, the lines for the dressing rooms were forever long, and there were things thrown all over the place in clothing stores. But, Christmas music was playing the whole time, the competitive shopping made the whole thing more exciting, and I saved over $76 on my clothes! I am so excited for Christmas! I am totally looking forward to this year, I am even excited for the snow! After my shopping spree, Lauren and Lauren came over to my house again and we went to Blockbuster to rent a movie. We came back to my house and watched it on my TV then just hung out for a few hours. Today I have some homework and violin practicing to catch up on, and then I'll probably just relax for the last time before Church tomorrow and back to school the next day!
P.S. I added some fun gadgets and stuff in my sidebar check them out!
P.S.S Keep checking my blog I am gonna keep it current from now on, and I'll try to have some pictures with my posts more often!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like you had fun shopping. . .glad you like your new clothes.
Post a Comment