Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Lot to Catch Up On!

I haven't posted in forever! I guess I have just been pretty busy with life in Layton lol. On Friday, Me, Lauren, and Lauren went over to Travis' house and hung out with him Scoot and Parker. We just kinda hung out in his basement and played Apples to Apples. Saturday I watched the big Holy War, it didn't make me too happy but the Cougs beat those dang Utes 3 times in a row in the past 3 years so I guess losing to them once isn't too bad, but I was still disappointed. After the game, Me, Lauren and Lauren went to Candace's house with her and Allison. We made "Team Edward" shirts then we went to the dollar store. We spent $25 on candy. We stuffed it all into our over sized purses and headed over to the movie theater. We saw Twilight. It was SO SO SO SO SO good!!!!! After the movie, we all went over to Scooter's house with Travis, Chloe, and Grant. We were totally stuffed from all that candy but Scoot's sister and mom insisted we have some sherbet floats. After we scarfed those down we played Catch Phrase. That was WAY fun lol. Anyway, we headed home later that night and I was so tired from the long weekend I went right asleep...kinda. We didn't have school today (Wednesday) so at 5:30 this morning we walked down to the new Maverick for its grand opening at 6 am. We saw like seven deer on the walk! That never would've happened in SG. Anyway, it was fun we were the first ones to use the soda fountain and to sit at the bench outside lol Our parents thought we were weird but we had fun! Today I had volleyball and all I can say is I love my new team and am SO stoked for the season!

3 comments:

Bryan said...

Thanks for the update, I enjoy your posts keep it up.

Grandma Phillips said...

Sounds like you are right at home up there in Layton. Keep having fun. You are only young once.

Lori said...

I like the new background. . .pretty fancy blog you have here :)