It was back to school again today! In 1st period we had a test, so I didn't get to let back into school life easily. Orchestra was fun, we just worked on our songs. History was nothing special. Language Arts is kind of weird because my old teacher became the principal of an elementary school so we have a new permanent sub that I am still getting used to. We are finally finished with the yearbook so we just talked a little bit about next year in that class. Berkley, Emily, and I were on a roll with the insults and stuff so it was pretty fun. When I walked into the lunchroom I almost died! The arranged the tables differently and that's terrible. We've sat at the same table since the second day of school, so this was not a welcome shake up! Aaron, McKade, and Skyler came to our table a few times and were being really random, but that's them for you! We hung out at Courtney's locker for the rest of lunch. In P.E. we had a sub (we do every monday because our teacher has cancer and is too sick from the Chemo to come on mondays), and Aaron decided the class should all sit in different spots than normal, and the teacher wasn't happy so we had to do an extra lap. I had a student council meeting in 7th, and then I went and finished up as practice science test. I went to Target with my mom and Lukas and bought some shorts and headbands (a new style for me). I know my day is terribly exciting, but hopefully the week will go by fast! :)
~*~:);):)~*~
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow three updates already! Looks like you are doing much better with your blog this time around :)
Post a Comment